Healing Master essential oil may be used undiluted on all open wounds, i.e. cuts, burns, abrasions, skin lesions due to dermatitis, etc. Dosage in these cases is approximately 1 drop per square inch surface area and should be applied as soon as possible after the injury occurred. Re-apply every few hours for the first few days if necessary but at least twice a day until the wound has healed completely.
- Medicine buddha in a bottle. Heals on all levels
- We successfully distribute "Healing Master" commercially since 1991 and according to our experience "Healing Master" should be standard in any home pharmacy
- May be used undiluted on all open wounds, i.e. cuts, burns, abrasions, skin lesions
- Apply on sprains, contusions, bruises, pulls, broken bones, etc., anything causing tissue inflammation
- Can be used on everything, for everything (except the eye and internally)
- Heals emotional wounds connected to the often traumatic experience of injury
WHAT'S IN IT
Lavender, hyssop, eucalyptus, chamomile, geranium.
- The essential oils used for this synergy come from the best growing areas on earth.
- Contains sustainably grown ingredients.
- Every product is made from carefully selected ingredients from our network of farmers.
- Our raw materials are made at the source and we blend each formula by hand.