- helps alleviate the pain caused by wear and tear of the cartilage tissue
- supports the regeneration of cartilage tissue
- activating effect increases the flexibility in the joints
- provides enough energy in the joints for movement during the day.
- to be used in conjunction with aurelia arthritis pm
lavender, st. john's wort, marjoram, clove, pine, rosemary, galbanum, nutmeg, ginger, black pepper, immortelle, birch.
Massage out stale, stiff or dull joints and body parts by using this blend throughout the day. Rub it onto the affected joints in the morning and afternoon. Try diluting this essential oil blend in a fatty oil such as st. john's wort, sweet almond or peach kernel (pour 20 drops of essence into 30 ml of fatty oil of choice).
Remember: For optimal results, use routinely with aurelia arthritis pm to really get a handle on osteoarthritis.