Healing Master essential oil may be used undiluted on all open wounds, i.e. cuts, burns, abrasions, skin lesions due to dermatitis, etc. Dosage in these cases is approximately 1 drop per square inch of surface area and should be applied as soon as possible after the injury occurred.
Re-apply every few hours for the first few days if necessary, but at least twice a day until the wound has healed completely.
- Healing Master has been called Medicine Buddha in a bottle. Heals on all levels.
- We have been successfully distributing Healing Master commercially since 1991, and according to our experience Healing Master should be standard in any home pharmacy.
- May be used undiluted on all open wounds, i.e. cuts, burns, abrasions, skin lesions.
- Apply on sprains, contusions, bruises, pulls, broken bones, etc., anything causing tissue inflammation.
- Can be used on everything, for everything (except the eye and internally).
- Heals emotional wounds connected to the often traumatic experience of injury.
WHAT'S IN IT
Lavender, Hyssop, Eucalyptus, Chamomile, Geranium.
- The essential oils used for this synergy come from the best growing areas on earth.
- This blend contains sustainably grown ingredients.
- Every product is made from carefully selected ingredients from our network of farmers.
- Our raw materials are made at the source and we blend each formula by hand.